North West England, England
£28000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
5 months ago
Location: North West
Salary - £28,000 to £30,000 + call out 1 in 6 weeks - (£135 per week standby allowance) + overtime + travel time after 30 minutes + car
My client is one of the fastest growing security providers in the UK, who have a target to become the largest in the industry. They employ over 300 staff nationwide and work alongside a host of well known high street brands and retailers.
They currently have an urgent requirement for a Fire & Security engineer to cover the North West area.
The Key purpose of the role will be servicing CCTV, Access Control, Intruder Alarms and Fire Alarms you will need 3 years + experience to apply.
You will have experience working on various Intruder Panels Galaxy & Scantronic is essential.
Experience working on IP CCTV and Fire Alarm systems will be beneficial but training can be provided.
- Service & Maintenance of various Intruder Alarms, Fire Alarms, CCTV & Access Control systems
- Understand the clients needs and fulfill tasks as allocated and required.
- Take part of an on-call rota for out of hours call outs and telephone support.
- Working towards and exceeding maintenance and fault-finding targets.
- Working alone or within a team
In return they are offering a competitive basic salary of between £25,000 - £30,000 with unrivaled earning potential, some engineers are earning around £45,000.
A company car or van, call out rota which you will receive £135 per week for being on standby, travel time after 30 minutes and your choice of a car or van.
If this role is of interest please apply with an updated CV