W1siziisimnvbxbpbgvkx3rozw1lx2fzc2v0cy9uzwnobmljywwgumvzb3vyy2vzl2pwzy9iyw5uzxitzgvmyxvsdc5qcgcixv0

Fire & Security Engineer

Fire & Security Engineer

  • Location

    Hampshire, England

  • Sector:

    Fire and Security

  • Job type:

    Permanent

  • Salary:

    £28000.00 - £32000.00 per annum

  • Contact:

    Sebastian Green

  • Contact email:

    sebastian.green@tecres.uk.com

  • Job ref:

    41384SG_1600780067

  • Published:

    about 1 month ago

  • Expiry date:

    2020-10-22

  • Start date:

    ASAP

  • Consultant:

    #

My client who have become one of the UKs leading providers of fire and security systems installation and maintenance are currently expanding and are looking for an experience fire and security engineer to cover the M3 corridor in commercial and retail sectors.

The role will be 60% installation and small works and 40% servicing and you will have experience working on Fire Alarms, CCTV, Access Control and Intruder Alarms.

75% of the work carried out will be on Advanced and Apollo Fire alarm systems the remaining 25% will be working on a variety of security systems so you will need to be competent across all disciplines.

The call out rota is currently i week in 3 where you will receive £75 per week standby allowance, you will also be provided with a company vehicle.

If this role is of interest please apply with an updated CV.