£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Package: Up to Â£40,000 basic + company car or car allowance
Technical Resources are currently working with an NSI-Gold accredited, independent-owned Fire and Security provider that have been established for over 25 years within the Southern region. They offer the very best technological solutions to their high-end commercial clientele. They are currently seeking a Fire & Security Design Engineer to join their growing team. Candidates with no Design experience will be considered if they have a strong technical engineering background.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Producing Technical design proposals on Intruder Alarms, Access Control, CCTV Systems, Perimeter Protection Systems, Fire Alarm Systems.
- Producing various quotations ranging from Â£50,000 to Â£350,000 using AUTOCAD
- Support the sales team with technical advice including compliance requirements to the relevant industry standards
- Produce detailed design drawings in CAD for the project management team
Vet quotations and designs before they are passed to the delivery team once won.
- Technically review the equipment specified by sales team and engineers before carrying out the work to ensure an efficient and quality installation.
- Provide design support to sub-contractors and engineers installing on site
Report to Senior Management on opportunities for efficiency and margin improvements