about 2 months ago
Finance Business Partner - £50-£60k
- International growing facility management company – F&S Division
- Great opportunity to progress
- Brilliant team ethos
The Finance Business Partner will work with operations to ensure they maximise revenue from existing clients and make sure they deliver the services as efficiently as possible, ensuring contract profitability is maximised and working capital management is optimised. Allocated business units which monthly accounts will need to be produced. Working closely with the operational and commercial teams, acting as a financial aid when needed. Assess margins on contacts, highlighting varied profitability levels. Creating forecasts and annual budgets and acting as a link between ops and the central finance functions. Identify and drive financial efficiency where possible.
This business is technology led, with a multitude of ventures. F&S leading provider of cutting-edge technology to provide solutions for risk mitigation. They are disrupting the industry and are now seeking a Finance Business Partner who will help contribute to their growth strategy for 2021 and beyond. Looking to triple turnover for this specific sector of the business. Actively recruiting and already making two business acquisitions in this climate is indicative of this business’s stability and success.
The Finance Business Partner will have:
- ACCA, ACA, CIMA, CIPFA qualified, ideally with 3+ year’s commercial experience.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Influential and motivational leadership capability.
- Good commercial skills with the ability to sit in front of a key client and talk about our mix of service lines.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment and ability to prioritise a changing workload and use initiative.
- Good communication skills with the ability to present complex financial information to non-financial individuals.
- High level of integrity with a commitment to embedding a strong governance culture.
- Previous business partnering experience within the retail industry and knowledge of the sales pipeline/bid process would be advantageous.
- A hardworking individual with lots of energy, who can deliver high quality work to tight reporting deadlines and demonstrate desire to progress within the company.
- Able to produce concise and informative reporting under tight deadlines.
- Flexible working and to be able to travel around the UK.
The package for the Finance Business Partner is:
- Basic: £50k - £60k
- Negotiable benefits
The Finance Business Partner will be based in a location near to Northampton.