East Midlands, England
£28000.00 - £32000.00 per annum
4 months ago
The ideal candidate would experience leading teams of service engineers on national contracts - experience within AV/IT is desirable but not essential.
Field Service Manager
Salary: Up to £32,000 + Company Benefits
* Working alongside Heads of Departments and the Operations Manager to lead a team of mobile AV, Electrical and Data engineers covering sites throughout the UK.
* Liaise with the Account Directors to deliver best practise and ensure all contractual requirements are adhered to.
* Total understanding of the varied range of service agreements and individual clients they relate to.
* Assisting in the scheduling of work to maximise efficiency for up to 30 field engineers.
* Monitoring and management of performance metrics, including reduction in number of revisits.
* Completion of weekly SLA and performance reporting to the Board of Directors.
* Ensure Health & Safety Performance within this department is kept to a high standard.
* Organisation and management of all service stock across the UK.
* Attend customer sites and meetings as required to resolve escalated issues.
* Be available via phone out of hours to respond and manage any urgent issues that may arise.
Please send in an up to date CV and we will contact you with further information.