South West England, England
£28000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Candidates will need to be qualified to work on BT's PIA Network.
You will performing non-invasive surveys across a range of sites and sending survey packs back to the head office to be planned.
Required Certifications: SA001, SA002.
Desirable Certifications: NRSWA, A8, A9, S7, S8 or any other BT Certifications.
Role: Fibre Surveyor
Salary: Up to £30,000 + Company Vehicle & Fuel card + Company Laptop/Phone/Tablet + Company Benefits (33 days holiday/pension)
Location: Devon with travel across South-West England and occasionally beyond
* Extensive travel around South-West England to sites to perform surveys
* Surveying existing Network infrastructure including ducts/poles and identifying potentials for upgrades
* Surveying Fibre Routes through commercial buildings and MDUs
* Taking photographs and recording documentation
* Creating survey Packs to pass to the design team to then plan and design routes
If you are interested in this position please apply with an updated CV.