East Midlands, England
£37000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
10 months ago
You will have a valid NRSWA Unit 10 and a strong background building Fibre Networks pls an understanding of civils.
Fibre Supervisor - FTTX
Salary: Up to £40,000 + Company Van + Fuel Card + Phone + Standard Company Benefits (20 days holiday, pension, etc)
Location: Midlands (travel round central England)
* Act as technical expert for all Fibre and Copper associated activities (Splicing, Nodes, Splitters, PON Builds, etc)
* Ensure quality of work and as-builts are completed on-time and to company procedure
* Complete site surveys including risk assessments of new sites ensuring any necessary changes are reported to the Project Manager
* Understand permit requirements and ensure these are met and reported correctly
* Liaise with client / end user in advance of works to ensure awareness and reduce possible issues
* Review plans and ensure all documentation is available as required (utility stats, clear engineering drawings, etc)
* Manage day to day undertakings on site (labour, materials, PPE, HSE, permits, qualifications)
* Record and report all deviations from original plans
Please provide an up to date CV for consideration and we will contact you with further details.