£0.00 - £35000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Projects are fairly diverse and the ideal candidate would have extensive experience with Fibre splicing in order to be left alone with key clients to deliver large projects,
Salary: Up to £35,000 + Company Vehicle + Company Benefits
Location: Nationwide (accommodation provided).
* Work underneath the Project Manager to complete Network Build / Installations to specific deadlines
* Carrying out an area survey to ascertain whether anything is preventing a successful installation
* Installation of Fibre Optic Cables including fibre blowing, BFT Installations, UG / OH Installations, Building joints/nodes, Fibre Splicing
* Complete customer installations when and if required
* Liaising with 3rd Parties for civils, traffic management and other PIA related activities
* BT / Fibre Splicing Training
Please apply with an up to date cv and one of the team will give you call to discuss this role in more detail.
Contact Harriet Jannaway on 01932 837786 or