£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
4 months ago
We have an immediate opportunity for a Project Manager to join a Fibre Optic Broadband Specialist based in Cambridge. Candidates will need to show demonstrable experience managing FTTX or Civils projects which could be within a residential or business installation environment. You will be joining a highly motivated and dedicated team who can offer fantastic exposure to new technology and good career progression.
Fibre Project Manager
Salary: Up to £40,000 + Company Benefits
* Day to day task management of the survey and installation engineering teams delivering FTTH / FTTP/Civils projects
* Health and Safety management of the engineering teams this will include oversight of 3rd parties where necessary
* Working closely with operations manager and planning effectively to ensure deadline are met
* Responsibility for the delivery of business plan targets set at an individual level
* Maximise the efficiency of the engineering teams
* Liaising with 3rd Parties for civils, traffic management and other PIA related activities
* Accurate and timely reporting to ensure all records are kept up to date
* Contributing to the continuous improvement approach adopted by the company
Please apply with an up to date CV and we will contact you with further details.