£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
6 months ago
Location: West / Central London
Salary: Up to £40,000 + Company Vehicle + Company Benefits (25 days holiday, pension, medical, expenses, corporate benefits scheme)
A fast-growing and exciting Ultrafast Broadband provider based in West London are looking for a Project Engineer / Delivery Manager to work within their B2B work stream. This involves external OSP and internal cabling works. The ideal candidate will have a good technical knowledge, demonstrable man-management skills and have strong stakeholder engagement / management skills.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an award winning company that have fantastic growth prospects and can offer you unrivalled career progression opportunities.
* Manage PIA / Openreach / Cabling / Splicing activities (combination of external and internal fibre works)
* Lead teams of engineers on-site ensuring H&S / Quality of work is adhered to
* Managing stakeholders including IT Managers, building managers, customers, etc
* Full life cycle project management from design through to handover and support
* Identify ways to reduce cost, improve service and manage quality
* Management of numerous small projects concurrently ensuring timely delivery of all
If you are interested in this role, can recommend anyone, or require further information please do not hesitate to contact Drew Derry on 01932 83 7792 or via email on