£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
14 days ago
Are you passionate about ultrafast fibre optic networks? How does joining a rapidly expanding company with a strategy to be one of the most innovative and quality driven Fibre Broadband suppliers on the market sound? This is a position for someone who is truly motivated and excited to join a company that are going places. They have an extremely flexible approach to work, and you will be given a lot of autonomy, however in return they expect a lot of hard-work and dedication. There is numerous options to progress you career as the company is expanding and like to promote from within.
Up to £45,000 + Company Benefits
Location: West London (Office Based)
* Understanding and Surveying existing Fibre Optic Network infrastructure including ducts and understanding the potential for upgrades
* Dealing directly with the end client managing expectations and dealing with any issues
* Surveying and Planning Fibre Routes through MDUs, SDUs and/or business properties
* Planning civils works where required
* Planning Cable Routes for Fibre Optic Network Upgrades
* Creating "Job Packs" to pass back to the client for engineering works to be carried out
* Liaison with local authority agents and other third parties where necessary
Please forward an up to date CV for consideration and we will contact you with further details.