£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
15 days ago
Salary: Up to £35,000 + Benefits
Location: Surveys in London / South East - complete packs at home
We are looking for Contract Fibre Surveyors / Fibre Planners in London for long-term contracts.
The main function of the role is to efficiently plan FTTP (Fibre To The Premises) and Internal fibre optic cabling routes (FTTH / MDU's). This role would be suitable for an experienced Fibre Optic Planner / Surveyor with a strong background in fibre optic networks (such as PON, GFAST, Gigabit, etc). Candidates will need to demonstrate an understanding of Fibre Planning / Network Design in Residential or business environments. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an award winning Fibre Company with fantastic prospects.
* Dealing directly with the end client managing expectations and dealing with any issues (wayleaves, re-routes, timescales)
* Understanding and Surveying existing Fibre Optic Network infrastructure including ducts and potentials for upgrades
* Surveying Fibre Routes through buildings and MDUs
* Planning civils works for FTTP where required
* Creating "Job Packs" to pass back to the client for engineering works to be carried out (using Visio)
* Using various design software packages such as GIS, Visio, CAD to create professional job packs
If you are interested in this role, can recommend anyone, or require further information please do not hesitate to contact Drew Derry on 01932 83 7792 or via email on