£28000.00 - £32000.00 per annum
6 months ago
The main function of the role is to efficiently plan FTTP (Fibre To The Premises) and Internal fibre optic cabling routes (FTTH / MDU's). This role would be suitable for an experienced Fibre Optic Planner / Surveyor with a strong background in fibre optic networks (such as PON, GFAST, Gigabit, etc). Candidates will need to demonstrate an understanding of Fibre Planning / Network Design in Residential or business environments. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an award winning Fibre Company with fantastic prospects.
Fibre Planner / Fibre Surveyor
Up to £32,000 + Company Benefits + 25 days holiday + company benefits + 45p mile (to use your own vehicle) + Expenses / Accommodation
Location: Aberdeen (split between field survey / office work - 25% / 75%)
* Dealing directly with the end client managing expectations and dealing with any issues (wayleaves, re-routes, timescales)
* Understanding and Surveying existing Fibre Optic Network infrastructure including ducts and potentials for upgrades
* Surveying Fibre Routes through buildings and MDUs
* Planning civils works for FTTP where required
* Network Design and Capacity Planning
* Creating "Job Packs" to pass back to the client for engineering works to be carried out
* Using various design software packages such as GIS, Visio, CAD to create professional job packs
Please forward an up to date CV for consideration and we will contact you with further details.