Kilkenny, Republic of Ireland
€40000.00 - €45000.00 per annum
7 months ago
Salary: Up to €45,000 + Company Benefits (29 days holiday + private pension scheme + Health incentive plan + GYM / Health club up to €500 per annum)
Location: Kilkenny (€1500 relocation to cover flights + deposit for accommodation and first 3 weeks accommodation paid for)
We are recruiting for a large ISP based in Ireland who are looking to expand their office based planning division from 35 planners to 50.. The ideal candidate will have 3 or more years' experience within fibre planning ideally to the home or premises and have experience within civil route planning. You will also have working knowledge of FiberPlanIT, GE SmallWorld, PIA and a good understanding of long-distance fibre networks.
This is an office based role with flexible working hours between 9-6pm.
* Dealing directly with the end client managing expectations and dealing with any issues (wayleaves, re-routes, timescales)
* Understanding and Surveying existing Fibre Optic Network infrastructure including ducts and potentials for upgrades
* Planning Fibre Routes through buildings and MDUs
* Planning civils works for FTTH where required
* Creating "Job Packs" to pass back to the client for engineering works to be carried out (using Visio)
* Using various design software packages such as GIS, Visio, CAD to create professional job packs
If you are interested in this role, can recommend anyone, or require further information please do not hesitate to contact Drew Derry on 01932 83 7792 or via email on