Rotherham, South Yorkshire
£32000.00 - £36000.00 per annum
8 days ago
Salary: Up to £36,000 + Car Allowance + Company Benefits (26 days holiday + private pension scheme)
We are recruiting SDU Fibre Planners to join a large ISP in Northampton, Peterborough, Worthing and Milton Keynes. The ideal candidate will have 3 or more years' experience within fibre planning ideally to the home or premises and have experience within civil route planning. You will also have working knowledge of FiberPlanIT, GE SmallWorld and a good understanding of long-distance fibre networks.
You must have a Full Clean Driving Licence.
* Design and oversee design of agreed fibre architectures to satisfy city design (FTTH)
* Forecast CAPEX and OPEX requirements of designed infrastructure projects
* Management and governance of works in compliance with guidelines and code of practice
* Manage and advise on capacity within the FTTH city
* Apply rigor to data quality within the company's asset and customer management systems
* Drive consistency, quality, suitability and cost-effectiveness
* Model and monitor new active city networks.
* Identify and augment existing network as required.
* Deliver short, medium and long-term forecasts for all network components.
* Incrementally improve network capacity monitoring and operational excellence utilising automation, AI etc to drive a lean operating model.
* Work with Vendor relationships in regards securing a repeatable supply chain.
* Ensures and oversees the design acceptance by the City Team
* Ensures Stage 1 & 2 As builts received, checked and stored
* 3 + years planning experience (ideally FTTH/FTTP)
* Understanding of long distance fibre / civil network planning
* Full clean driving licence
If you are interested in this role, can recommend anyone, or require further information please do not hesitate to contact Drew Derry on 01932 83 7792 or via email on