£0.00 - £40000.00 per annum
8 months ago
Salary: Up to £40,000 + Company Van+ Company Benefits (holiday + private pension scheme)
We are recruiting SDU Fibre Planners to join a large ISP in Northampton, Peterborough, Worthing and Milton Keynes. The ideal candidate will have 3 or more years' experience within fibre planning ideally to the home or premises and have experience within civil route planning. You will also have working knowledge of FiberPlanIT, GE SmallWorld and a good understanding of long-distance fibre networks.
You must have a Full Clean Driving Licence.
* Design and oversee design of agreed fibre architectures to satisfy city design (FTTH)
* Forecast CAPEX and OPEX requirements of designed infrastructure projects
* Management and governance of works in compliance with guidelines and code of practice
* Manage and advise on capacity within the FTTH city
* Apply rigor to data quality within the company's asset and customer management systems
* Drive consistency, quality, suitability and cost-effectiveness
* Model and monitor new active city networks.
* Identify and augment existing network as required.
* Deliver short, medium and long-term forecasts for all network components.
* Incrementally improve network capacity monitoring and operational excellence utilising automation, AI etc to drive a lean operating model.
* Work with Vendor relationships in regards securing a repeatable supply chain.
* Ensures and oversees the design acceptance by the City Team
* Ensures Stage 1 & 2 As builts received, checked and stored
* 3 + years planning experience (ideally FTTH/FTTP)
* Understanding of long distance fibre / civil network planning
* Full clean driving licence