£20000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
The ideal candidate would have a background in Fibre installations including PIA (UG and/or OH) and customer connections. The role involves fibre splicing and previous of this is desirable.
Required Certifications: SA01, SA02, S8, S9, NRSWA. Desirable: S5, S6, S7.
Installation Engineer - Fibre
Up to £30k + Vehicle + Overtime + Company Benefits (25 days holiday, pension, etc)
Location: London (all around West, Central and South-East London)
* Installations of Fibre form the street to the home (overhead or underground)
* Travelling to customer homes to install new cables and company products
* Installing cables, router/equipment and fibre splicing to ensure the best possible connection
* Demonstrate and educate customers on their newly installer products
* Ensure customers give you a 5/5 for customer service
* Ensure your company vehicle and appearance give the best possible impression of the company