£25000 - £28000 per annum
10 days ago
Projects are fairly diverse and the ideal candidate would have extensive experience with Fibre Network Builds (FTTP/FTTH/PON) including building joints, nodes, splicing, customer installations and everything in between.
Salary: Up to £28,000 + Company Vehicle + Company Benefits
* Work underneath the Project Manager to complete Network Build / Installations to specific deadlines
* Carrying out an area survey to ascertain whether anything is preventing a successful installation
* UG/OH Installation of Fibre Optic Cables
* Fibre blowing, BFT Installations
* Building joints up to 288 fibres
* Fibre Splicing on a daily basis
* Complete customer installations when and if required
* Liaising with 3rd Parties for civils, traffic management and other PIA related activities
* BT / Fibre Splicing Training
Please apply with an up to date CV and we will contact you with further details.