£0.00 - £26000.00 per annum
4 months ago
Projects are fairly diverse and the ideal candidate would have extensive experience with Fibre Network Builds (FTTP/FTTH/PON) including building joints, nodes, splicing, customer installations and everything in between.
Salary: Up to £26,000 + Company Vehicle + Company Benefits
Location: 1 North England, 1 South England (Extensive travel)
* Work underneath the Project Manager to complete Network Build / Installations to specific deadlines
* Carrying out an area survey to ascertain whether anything is preventing a successful installation
* Installation of Fibre Optic Cables including fibre blowing, BFT Installations, UG / OH Installations, Building joints/nodes, Fibre Splicing
* Complete customer installations when and if required
* Liaising with 3rd Parties for civils, traffic management and other PIA related activities
* BT / Fibre Splicing Training
Please apply with an up to date CV and we will contact you with further details.
Contact Harriet Jannaway on 01932 837786 or