£24000.00 - £26000.00 per annum
24 days ago
Salary: Up to £26,000 + Company Vehicle + Company Benefits
A fast-growing Ultrafast Broadband provider are looking for a an experienced Fibre Network Build Engineer to join them in the early stages of rapid growth. The company itself offers one of the most advanced fibre network solutions in the UK providing True Fibre direct to the router. They predominantly supply the new build / housing developments ensuring the products is live prior the residents moving in. With a unique take on the market and an exciting range of products this is one of the most exciting broadband start-ups in the UK. If you want to be a part of the journey then apply today!
Projects are fairly diverse and the ideal candidate would have extensive experience with Fibre Network Builds (FTTP/FTTH/PON) including building joints, nodes, splicing, customer installations and everything in between.
* Work underneath the Project Manager to complete Network Build / Installations to specific deadlines
* Carrying out an area survey to ascertain whether anything is preventing a successful installation
* UG/OH Installation of Fibre Optic Cables
* Fibre blowing, BFT Installations
* Building joints up to 288 fibres
* Fibre Splicing on a daily basis
* Complete customer installations when and if required
* Liaising with 3rd Parties for civils, traffic management and other PIA related activities
* BT / Fibre Splicing Training