East Midlands, England
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
18 days ago
Fibre Blowing & Testing Engineer
Salary: Up to £35k + Vehicle + Fuel Card + Expenses + Holiday + Training + Progression
Location: Midlands to Essex
* Using a compressor to blow fibre into pre-installed subducts along the network carriageway.
* Speaking to customers
* Carrying out testing to ensure subduct is clear before blowing, if required.
* Locating, identifying and clearing blockages as required.
* Ensure all work is planned correctly in line with the companies Health & Safety standards.
* Follow design schematics on a hand-held device.
* Maintain records and daily work logs, data recording and updating network maps.
* Provide a high standard of Health & Safety for fellow workers, the public and site visitors.
* Full UK driving licence.
* CSCS/ECS accreditations.
* Experience Blowing fibre
Please email your up to date CV to Sebastian Green