£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Location: London/South East
Package: up to £45,000, negotiable + Company Car or Car Allowance + 25 days holiday
Technical Resources are excited to be working with a rapidly expanding electronic security provider who have four offices throughout the UK. They are an NSI Gold and BAFE Accredited company. They provide specialist security services (CCTV, Access Control and Intruder Alarms) to the high-end domestic and commercial clients.They are looking for an experienced Service/Engineering manager to run a team of 7 Engineers across the London/South-East area. Our client aims to double the size of their South-East team within two years.
This is a field-based position and the ideal candidate will have a strong technical background in Security and Fire.
- Managing a team of 7 Fire and Security Engineers
- Providing Technical and Logistical support to office staff and Engineers
- Auditing work on-site to ensure it is to the correct standard.
- Assisting customers and managing their expectations
- Working closely with the Installation and Commissioning teams to ensure Projects run on time and are to the correct standard
- Dealing with and solving customer, sites issues
- Reporting to management on a weekly basis
If you are interested in this position please apply with an updated CV.