5 months ago
Engineering Manager – IT, Data & Mechanical - £50k - £65k + Car Allowance + Bonus
- Dynamic and expanding company
- Partnering with a strong customer base
- Opportunity to influence change
Your Future: Opportunity to join an expansive company who are well respected and valued by a concrete customer base as a multi-disciplined business service provider catering to any tech or electrical requirements. Their turnover equates to £22.5m and are investing into various divisions to drive the business forward and align with their expansion plans. Looking for an adept Engineering Manager to collate all their engineering divisions under one roof and streamline their business processes.
The Role: The Engineering Manager will be analysing the business processes and have fully responsibility of works, management, performance, and development of all field engineers. Strategic planning in a cost-effective solution when utilising current and contract resources. Effectively distributing the team to projects, being mindful of additional incurred cost such as travel or contractors. A good understanding of HR & HSQE legislation.
The Company: This UK based infrastructure specialists are growing their team. With a footprint that stretches over the world they are seeking an Engineering Manager with ambition and a good foundation to further progress their career and effect change on a rapidly progressive company. They are mid-sized with a family feel and an employee centric approach to business. No red tape or micromanaging, just a genuine friendly team. A key focus on personal development, training and development is at the core of the business ethos.
For this Engineering Manager position we need people with:
- A flexible and proactive approach, field service scheduling experience with excellent organisational skills.
- Excellent communication, project management, decision making, interpersonal and team working skills.
- Expertise working with field engineers and management and scheduling systems, reviewing operational processes, and contributing to a proactive approach to managing engineer time whilst maximising usage.
- Excellent IT skills across a broad spectrum of software systems majoring in the main elements of Microsoft Office.
- Dealing with high number of incoming emails and phones calls in and out of normal working hours.
- The ability to work under pressure whilst meeting tight deadlines.
Package for the Engineering Manager:
- £50-65k basic
- Health plan
The candidate will be based in or around South Yorkshire.