£38000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
2 months ago
Main works consist of electrical installations, data cabling, telephone systems, CCTV and access control. The candidate will be the electrical engineering technical authority whilst out on sites, provide engineering strategy and ownership of the works carried out. Testing and certification qualifications preferred. Excellent day to day management skills to ensure all works are completed to the highest standards and that our clients are happy. The work is interesting and varied week by week. Motivated, adaptable, positive, self driven, determined individual.
- Represent the company whilst running a project or site.
- Accurately interpret drawings, understanding of the customer's requirements to ensure their
expectations are met.
- Establish and maintain technical specifications and performance standards.
- Act as the technical authority for Livewire whilst on site, determining good engineering
- Provide technical assistance to assist staff as required.
- Oversee and ensure quality of work being undertaken meets company standards.
- Assist Contracts Manager with specifications for tender returns.
- Look for commercial opportunities whilst carrying out works on projects and onsite.
- Maintain close liaison with the office to ensure they receive necessary information and are
well informed to provide a good customer service.
Skills / Qualifications
- NICEIC 17th edition (working towards 18th Edition)
- Testing and certification qualifications preferred
- Experience of electrical engineering
- Good analytical skills
- Able to manage a team of engineers
- To maintain constructive and effective relationships with contractors and clients
- Good planning, organisational and communications skills.
- Good time keeping
Annual Salary £30,000 - £40,000 (depending on qualifications and experience) + overtime
- NICEIC 17th edition
- 40 hours per week Monday - Friday (some weekend and away work)
- 20 days annual leave + UK national holidays
If you are interested in the opportunity please forward a CV or call 01932822540.