£24000.00 - £34000.00 per annum + Company Benefits + Company Van
6 months ago
One of the UK's leading Facilities Management Companies have won a number of hard services contract within the London Fire Brigade. They are currently recruiting for a number of mechanical and electrical shift and mobile based positions across London. The main duties of this role are to ensure all delegated Reactive Works orders and PPM's are completed within the contract defined time SLA's & KPI's.
You will need to undergo stringent criminal vetting checks to secure this position.
Electrical Engineer - Mobile
Salary: Up to £34,000 + Company Benefits + Company Van
Location: London and surrounds
* To undertake maintenance duties as required to making sure all reports are accurately completed within specific timescales
* To provide a flexible approach to working practices within the maintenance team which could involve undertaking tasks of a basic plumbing / Handyman duties.
* To work a flexible work pattern to give a degree of flexibility to the Site Supervisors planning.
* Ensure contractual services are delivered in such a way that it is possible to achieve agreed SLA's and quality targets.
* To produce accurate documentation as required and to keep up-to-date records of statutory inspections e.g. Emergency Light Test Certificates, etc.
* Undertake minor quoted works from initial outset, through installation to completion as required whilst completing all required test certification
* Time served Electrical engineer with a maintenance background.
* Experienced fault finding skills in - power distribution circuits, control boards, lighting circuits faults etc
* C & G 7671 Requirements' for electrical installations - 17th Edition
* C & G 2391 Inspection & Testing (optional)
* AP12 LV Approved (advantageous)
* AP15 HV Approved (advantageous)
* Mechanical Qualifications (advantageous)
* Health & safety awareness
* COSHH Awareness
Please provide an up to date CV for consideration.