City of London, London
£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Role: Document Controller
Salary: Up to £30K
Location: Central London
The position of Document Controller shall assist in and carry out the information control and administrative duties in order to support the engineering, sales and estimating teams in delivering projects and estimates on time and within budget for our client
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Checking tender documentation, accuracy, details and production of analysis spreadsheets.
- Confirming to relevant parties that documentation has been received, taking into account any missing portions
- Logging in of all documents (e.g. drawings, specifications etc) within the appropriate project file
- Liaising with other members of the projects team to put together manufacturers listings for enquiries, technical submissions, O&M Manuals, etc
- Making telephone calls to manufacturers, suppliers, project companies, requesting information, details, instructions etc
- Photocopying various documents
- Updating and maintaining pricing spreadsheets, drawing registers, O&M information, material procurement schedules.
- To check and maintain an accurate projects filing system
- To ensure that manufacturers', suppliers, project team companies addresses and telephone numbers are kept up-to-date.
- Production of regular progress reports, financial reports for approval by the projects engineer.