4 days ago
The Company: A start up ISP within the east of England are led by a CEO that has already enjoyed vast success within the ISP space and scaling up businesses. They have secured a guaranteed funding to help this business hit the ground running. By the year end there will be a multitude of hires and with a collaborative approach, they are seeking a sales leader to bring their own flavour to support a growth plan and be a significant player within the space.
The requirements for the Digital Marketing Manager:
- Own the customer Online Sales & Marketing Journey
- Drive traffic to the site via SEO, Digital, Social, Mobile Marketing; planning, activating, and optimising promotional campaigns and product launches within budget.
- Convert browsers on the site into buyers
- Working within the ISP brand to ensure best in class presentation and positioning of our products (eg: images, videos, reviews, rich content etc)
- Detect and report competitor and general market activities
- Identify new and innovative opportunities to improve online sales
- Expert knowledge/experience in eCommerce and online customer behaviours and experience ideally in a telco environment or similar
- Expert knowledge/experience in planning, executing and reporting on-line marketing campaigns with a passion for data led optimisation.
- Previous experience of using paid advertising platforms
- Excellent communication, presentations and collaboration skills; working cross functionally with Brand Marketing and Customer Experience teams
- Demonstrated ability to manage/contribute to competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Resourceful, well organized, highly dependable and efficient.
- Ability to thrive under pressure with a positive attitude, works well within a team as well as autonomously.
- Online product/content merchandising
- Excel, PowerPoint, Presentation skills
- Flexible : £50 - 60k
- 20% Bonus
- Negotiable Perks