City of London
19 days ago
This company is a European leader in cloud implementation, application development, managed services and training. Partnering with the best cloud hyperscalers in the world over the last 10 years, their digital transformation solutions are industry leading, helping enterprise clients to increase security, agility, scalability, and reduced costs. With a large network of cloud-native experts, this company is trusted to deliver a quality service from start to finish.
As a senior Data Solution Architect you will join a team of Digital Builders. You will be using your expertise to build data platforms on cloud hyperscalers, working with customers in the areas of finance, energy, manufacturing industries, or consumer services. You will be the be tasked with building next-generation data estates with the full potential of public cloud platforms, using your skills to bridge the gap between the customer and technical experts. Join a leading and rapidly growing public cloud provider in Europe!
- Ability to engage with senior customer stakeholders (both IT and business)
- Data modelling skills (information and integration architecture)
- Understanding of the public cloud data products and services
- Understanding of data pipelines, Data warehousing, data lake, ETL
- Understanding of enterprise IT architecture and typical application landscapes
- Basic - £80k - 100k
- Bonus - 15%
The Data Solution Architect will be based in London with flexible/remote working.