Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, E. of England, England
£0.00 - £26000.00 per annum
11 months ago
You must be prepared to travel and stay away extensively over the UK. You will be provided with full tools, uniform, PPE, pool vehicle, accommodation and daily expenses.
Due to the nature of the sites you will work on you need to be able to pass high level security clearances.
Salary: Up to £26,000 + Pool Vehicle + Pension + Benefits (Tools, Expenses Paid, Extensive Training, Annual bonus)
* Cat 5 /6 Coaxial Structure Cabling in various environments (stadiums, sports arenas, airports, offices, etc)
* Fitting antennae, wireless access points and other Wireless devices
* Ensuring quality of work and keeping work spaces tidy
* Liaising with sub-contractors / clients to ensure work can be completed on time
* Staying away from home to complete project works
* You will be given a pool vehicle which can't be taken home so you must be able to make your own way to/from the office
* Extensive travel / staying away - projects are national
* Working in teams of two or more
* Training Courses provided (IPAF, PASMA, SSSTS, ECS, CSCS, Manufacturer Courses)
Please provide an up to date CV for consideration.