East Midlands, England
£20000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Location: Midlands (Birmingham)
Salary: Up to £25k + Casual Dress + Pension + Flexible Schedule + On-site parking + sick pay + work from home
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Daily data monitoring via in house systems, to highlight anomaly or unusual trends, vs historic data daily/monthly/yearly
· Escalating issues internally and/or to client
· Keep up to date with local influencing factors by client communication, and investigation
· Prioritising, categorising, capturing further detail, and task allocation
· Task management through escalation to resolution, and client resolution update.
· Update internal documentation and systems
· Creation of Client specific KPI reports based on Data Patching and Services issues
· Administration of systems and process where requested.
· Ensuring all client and stake holder communication is comprehensive, meets expectation and SLA
Please email Oliver Tiernan with an up to date CV for more information -