£18000.00 - £24000.00 per annum
7 months ago
An independent provider of Data Centre Connectivity Solutions who have been established in the telecoms industry for 30 years are recruiting for their Data Centre Connectivity team in Gloucester. They run a 4 on 4 off shift pattern which covers 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. As well as this generous package they also offer benefits including overtime, 25% shift allowance, health care and company pension contributions.
Data Centre Engineer
Salary: Up to £24,000 (inclusive of Shift Allowance) + Overtime + Excellent Company Benefits
The key responsibilities of the role will include:
* Installation of structured network cable infrastructures
* Installation of fibre and copper patching for server hardware, network switches and architecture and storage devices
* Technical support and troubleshooting
The following experience would be beneficial:
* Moves, Adds and Changes - MAC / BAU
* Cable testing techniques and rest reporting
* BMC Remedy/Aperture Vista IT Service Management tools
* Voice / VOIP experience
If this is of interest please apply with an up to date CV and we will contact you with further details.