about 2 months ago
Cloud Customer Success Manager - £55-75k Basic.
This company is a European leader in cloud implementation, application development, managed services and training. Partnering with the best cloud hyperscalers in the world over the last 10 years, their digital transformation solutions are industry leading, helping enterprise clients to increase security, agility, scalability, and reduced costs. With a large network of cloud-native experts, this company is trusted to deliver a quality service from start to finish.
Due to the global increase of interest in public cloud solutions, this company is focusing more than ever on delivering excellence customer service. As a part of the Managed Cloud team, the Customer Success Manager will focus on keeping the customer service at its highest standards, yet understanding the team needs and capabilities. The Customer Success Manager will be responsible for increasing customer's satisfaction and translating customers needs to the services offered by Managed Cloud, while supporting teams in daily duties.
- Experience in a similar role gained in mid-size or large, international companies
- Excellent communication skills
- At least knowledge and understanding about tools such as Jira, Confluence
- In-depth understanding of ITIL/support processes
- Previous experience in support/maintenance or customer service
- Strong focus on customer satisfaction
The Customer Success Manager will be based in London with flexible/remote working.