9 days ago
The Role: Effectively adopt a customer centric approach to large portfolio of customers for a new and exciting ISP looking to shake up the industry. The Customer Success Manager will ensure customer success, have a handle on delivery and closely liaise with the support to customers. Looking for an outgoing, influential Customer Success Manager to drive the customer support function.
The Company: Head up by a CEO and Founder that has already enjoyed vast success within the telecoms/technology space and scaling up businesses, have secured a guaranteed nine-figure funding to help this business hit the ground running. By the year end there will be a multitude of hires and with a collaborative approach, they are seeking a Customer Success Manager to bring their own flavour to support a growth plan and be a significant player within the space.
The requirements for the Customer Success Manager:
- Exceptional customer satisfaction focus.
- Multi-tasking, with the ability to prioritise a busy workload.
- Key eye for detail; can analyse customer needs.
- Good understanding and working knowledge of Telecoms industry.
- An ambassador to the position the company’s reputation as a leading respected employer.
- Customer centric with a passion of delivering against SLAs.
- Promotes customer loyalty.
- Enhancing customer awareness.
- Supporting the onboarding of new customers.
The package for the Customer Success Manager:
- Flexible: £30k
- Negotiable Perks
The Customer Success Manager is to be UK based and can work remotely.