24 days ago
The Role: Effectively adopt a customer centric approach to large portfolio of customers for a new and exciting ISP looking to shake up the industry. The Customer Experience Manager will ensure customer journey & success, have a handle on delivery and closely liaise with the support to customers. Looking for an outgoing, influential Customer Experience Manager to drive the customer support function.
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience in driving customer experiences working in a digitally led, agile environment
- Experience of using insight to drive action
- Good understanding of customer data management and legislation
- Good understanding of multi-channel customer communication
- Experience with Salesforce preferred, specifically service cloud
- Experience within telecoms, financial services or utility businesses with a provisioning element to their customer journey is preferred
- Passion for delivering customer success
- Ability to influence and advise wider stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to manage/contribute to competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Resourceful, well organized, highly dependable and efficient.
- Ability to thrive under pressure with a positive attitude, works well within a team as well as autonomously.
- Basic - £30-45k (Negotiable)
- Negotiable perks