4 months ago
Country Sales Manager - Security, CCTV and Software
- Established team of successful sales people
- Superb company with great prospects
- Great brand supported by strong R&D
Your Future: Joining this existing team as Country Sales Manager will give you a great springboard to progress within the wider business. This billion $ turnover business can offer great development and support for your career.
The role: As Country Sales Manager you will be looking after the Benelux region. Your overall responsibilities will be to develop sales strategies to fulfill the companies growth plan in this area. You will lead a team of established and successful sales people developing a clear, united vision to ensure more success. You will also be expected to develop high level relationships with distribution and SI partners ,as well as End User enterprise level clients across a wide range of vertical markets. Reporting directly in the MD you will ensure that the board of directors also have clear vision of your projections and pipeline.
The Company: The brand, the business and their service to clients are all second to none. If you operate within the Security and CCTV market you will instantly understand why this Country Sales Manager opportunity is such a great prospect.
Requirements for the Country Sales Manager role
- Sales leadership within a business to business environment
- Enterprise level sales experience
- Consultative approach to selling, managing clients and developing your team
- A track record of success
- Experience of developing sales strategies
- Ability to manage both external and internal stakeholders
- Experience within the security and CCTV industry
- Experience of managing a complex route to market (distributors, system integrator's and the end user client)
Package for the Country Sales Manager:
- €90k - €110k basic
- €40k bonus
- Company Car or Car Allowance
- Corporate benefits
The Country Sales Manager is based in the Benelux region.