West London, London
£42000.00 - £52000.00 per annum + Company Vehicle
6 months ago
Contracts Manager - Facilities Management
Salary: Up to £52,000 + Company Vehicle
Location: West London
* The Contract Manger will be responsible for the delivery of the Met Police Contract within their allocated area. The role will have the responsibility for the successful Commercial and Operational delivery of the contracted services in accordance with the contractual SLA's policies and processes.
* This role will have commercial responsibility for the allocated area, maximising the P&L performance and ensuring robust management of WIP & Debt.
* The candidate will support the Operations Manager with implementation of an integrated approach for the delivery of all contracted services ensuring that all works are delivered safely, on time, within budget and to the required quality standards.
* The delivery of services will be through the utilisation of dedicated resources where feasible with additional utilisation of internal Servest divisions including the Mobile engineering sector, technical services, compliance, FM projects and external supply partners where appropriate. The candidate shall ensure that the appropriate technical and operational resources are employed within the allocated area at all times. There will also be a requirement to work collaboratively with the Helpdesk / Admin / Commercial functions to achieve mutually shared objectives.
* The Contract Manager will manage appropriate customer relationships, providing any necessary escalation points and ensuring that customer satisfaction is achieved.
Experience and Qualifications:
* Candidates will ideally be either academically or professionally qualified within an Engineering discipline.
* The candidate should have 2 years Management experience in the FM arena managing R&M, Soft Services or Project works including managing an operational site based or mobile team.
* Demonstrate an understanding of the legislative requirements that impact on the client's property.
* Hold a relevant H&S qualification for the position (IOSH, SMSTS).
* Excellent communication skills including presentation and written report writing.
* Good PC skills, including advanced Excel,
* Disclosure Scotland Clearance.
* Full driving licence.
Please provide an up to date CV for consideration