9 days ago
The Company: A start up ISP within the east of England are led by a CEO that has already enjoyed vast success within the ISP space and scaling up businesses. They have secured a guaranteed funding to help this business hit the ground running. By the year end there will be a multitude of hires and with a collaborative approach, they are seeking a leader to bring their own flavour to support a growth plan and be a significant player within the space.
The Role: The Multi-channel Contact Centre Manager to handle all aspects of the day to day management of customer contacts. As a start up business you will be involved in the set up of our CRM systems and the recruitment of the Contact Centre team. Once fully operational your team will handle first line inbound and outbound customer contacts through a variety of channels including voice, chat, messaging, email. With a strong focus on converting interest in products to connected customers and managing their relationship, be that straight forward billing and account management questions to more technical connectivity issues.
- A proven track record in managing a multi-channel contact centre, recruiting, training, motivating and managing a high performing team of up to 10 advisors.
- Delivering against key KPI’s including sales conversion and customer NPS in a Tech or Telco environment, ideally including consumer broadband sales.
- Previous experience of using and developing Sales Force CRM solutions for optimal efficiency along with business reporting packages to produce timely and accurate Contact Centre reporting
- Ability to design and optimize work flows to drive efficient first contact resolution
- Collaborating internally to drive continuous improvement to the end to end customer experience
- Hands on, empathetic customer engagement and problem resolution.
- Organised and structured individual who will remain calm in stressful situations.
- Strong communication skills
- Technical savy with working knowledge of IT, CRM and telephony to support a multi-channel contact center
- Basic £40-45k
The Contact Centre Manager will be based near Lincolnshire