£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
27 days ago
The ideal candidate would have a deep knowledge of construction projects including an understanding of JCT projects. Projects range from £1,000 - £1,000,000. Project managers look after all aspects of delivering a project from on-boarding clients, managing finances, negotiating contracts, looking after suppliers, etc.
Construction Project Manager
Salary: Up to £60,000 + Benefits
Duties to include:
* Taking handovers from estimators and producing programs of work
* Responsibility for managing project financials including ensuring profit margins are met
* Managing and delivering all stages of the project, from the pre contract meeting to handover.
* Managing H&S on site and organising workforce including sub-contractor management
* Quantifying building materials including site surveys
* Produce Monthly valuations
* Managing payment applications
* Managing in-house Project Administrators to manage documentation and project reporting
* Good understanding of MS Excel
* Construction contract knowledge (JCT / NEC) and construction knowledge
* Client liaison and managing client expectations
Please apply with an up to date CV for consideration.