25 days ago
Compliance Administrator - £25-30k
As the Compliance Administrator, you will be responsible for managing, maintaining and processing current candidate’s compliance documents. Your role will be vital in assisting the organisation’s growth and providing high levels of customer service to candidate’s and internal stakeholders.
- Maintain candidate’s compliance to Technical Resources Compliance procedures including references and DL checks.
- Update Recruitment Consultants on their candidate’s compliance process.
- Collate all legal documentation relating to candidates right to work checks.
- Manage and lead administrative duties ensuring pre-employment and compliance checks meet legislative and company standards, including but not limited to DBS checks (if required) and references.
- Sending out perm agreements and candidate rep agreements.
- Responsible for candidate pipeline and keeping this up to date.
- Sending client terms.
- Manage candidate’s expectations by updating them regularly.
- Provide high levels of customer service to candidates and internal stakeholders.
- Carry out appropriate governing body checks.
- Ensure the Company complies with agreed procedures, relevant legislations and Codes of Practice.
- Assist with incoming call handling.
- Keep up to date with current legislation changes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Preferable experience in HR or legal background.
- Ability to work in a busy and fast paced environment.
- Confidence in telephone and face to face meetings; ability to build rapport and effective relations.
- Excellent organisational skills and a high attention to detail.
- Proactive and can-do approach.
- IT literate.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively.
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Determined and self-motivated.
Benefits for the Compliance Administrator
- A competitive salary based on your experience.
- 20 days annual leave and 8 days national bank holidays increasing with service.
- Extra time around Christmas ( 3 extra ) plus your Birthday off.
- Paid for upskilling - any training, conferences or qualifications you wish to pursue.
- Regular paid for social activities within a family run business.
- Free Nespresso coffee , fruit and healthy Snacks!
The Compliance Administrator role will be based in Addlestone, Surrey & will need to live within a 5 mile radius.