about 1 month ago
Cloud Project Manager - £70-90k basic
This company is a European leader in cloud implementation, application development, managed services and training. Partnering with the best cloud hyperscalers in the world over the last 10 years, their digital transformation solutions are industry leading, helping enterprise clients to increase security, agility, scalability, and reduced costs. With a large network of cloud-native experts, this company is trusted to deliver a quality service from start to finish.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Identifying the technical prerequisites for upcoming projects with customer stakeholders
- Identifying technical dependency within the project and customer’s architecture
- Being responsible for the project’s technical scope and expectation management as well as agreeing on responsibilities and accountabilities with stakeholders
- Estimating project workloads together with the team
- Planning concrete tech tasks and allocating them to team
- Leading and coaching our Cloud (Operations) Architects with a scrum master type of mentality
- Depending on the customer case, doing traditional PM tasks such as project portfolio management, budgeting, invoicing, customer reporting, tactical/strategic meeting organisation, escalations and risk management
- Basic - £70-90k
- Negotiable Benefits
The Cloud Project Manager will be based in London with flexible/remote working.