South East England, England
£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
5 months ago
This is working on building next generation fibre connectivity across Essex and a good background in Civils work is a must.
Ideally you will have a NRSWA Supervisor Card however we will consider applications from candidates with just a NRSWA ticket.
Salary : Up to £45,000.00 + Car Allowance (£4,500.00) + Company package (25 days holiday per year + pension)
Location: Essex (South East UK)
* Complete site surveys including risk assessments of new sites ensuring any necessary changes are reported to the Project Manager
* Understand permit requirements and ensure these are met and reported correctly
* Liaise with client / end user in advance of works to ensure awareness and reduce possible issues
* Review plans and ensure all documentation is available as required (utility stats, clear engineering drawings, etc)
* Manage day to day undertakings on site (labour, materials, PPE, HSE, permits, qualifications)
* Record and report all deviations from original plans
* Ensure Deferral from estimate and reported in a timely manner and by the correct process
* Collect information from gangs / crews to process wages, overtime, holiday, sickness, noticing/permits
* Ensure completed works are to the right standard providing reports, documentation, pictures, etc where required
Please provide an up to date CV for consideration and we will contact you with further details.