£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
5 months ago
Salary : Up to £40,000.00 + Company car & fuel card + Annual bonus + Company benefits
Due to the continued growth of Civils / Fibre contracts new opportunities has arisen to join the Telecommunications division of a large Civil Engineering company. The Site Agent / Civils and Cabling Supervisor ensures deadlines are met, quality is maintained and work is completed in a cost-effecting manner. You will be responsible for ensuring gangs/crews are following company procedure by delivering toolbox talks, site audits, quality audits and monitoring HSEQ policies are being followed.
This is working on building next generation fibre connectivity across Essex and a good background in Civils work is a must.
Ideally you will have a NRSWA Supervisor Card however we will consider applications from candidates with just a NRSWA ticket.
* Complete site surveys including risk assessments of new sites ensuring any necessary changes are reported to the Project Manager
* Understand permit requirements and ensure these are met and reported correctly
* Liaise with client / end user in advance of works to ensure awareness and reduce possible issues
* Review plans and ensure all documentation is available as required (utility stats, clear engineering drawings, etc)
* Manage day to day undertakings on site (labour, materials, PPE, HSE, permits, qualifications)
* Record and report all deviations from original plans
* Ensure Deferral from estimate and reported in a timely manner and by the correct process
* Collect information from gangs / crews to process wages, overtime, holiday, sickness, noticing/permits
* Ensure completed works are to the right standard providing reports, documentation, pictures, etc where required
If you are interested in this role, can recommend anyone, or require further information please do not hesitate to contact Alexander Keenes on 01932 837790 or via email on