North West London, London
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
The majority of work is "laying track" in North London for a well-known ISP - ideally you will have a background delivering civils work in the Telecommunication industry.
Civils / Fibre Project Manager
Salary: Circa £50,000 + Negotiable Benefits
Location: Harrow Office
* Planning and Programme Management of project workstreams
* Responsibility for P&L / Delivery of £10m+ annual
* Understanding of NEC4 Contracts / CDM Regulations
* Management of Civils and Network Build Supervisors
* Management of Sub-Contractors including performance management
* Liaising with 3rd Parties for civils, traffic management and other project related activities
* Delivery forecast and reporting into directors
* Achieve company targets for company delivery i.e amount of track layed/billed
Please apply with an up to date CV and we will contact you with further details.