£200.00 - £240.00 per day
25 days ago
We are seeking an experienced Civils Manager to join a FTTH Sub-Contractor working on the BT Network in London. Candidates will need experience managing teams working on the BT Network - works include: clearing blockages, installing chambers, installing ducts and other related works. This is working for a newer ISP who are delivering ultrafast broadband in Central London and knowledge of this area of Telecoms is a must.
Day Rate: Up to £240/day
Location: Central London
* Liaising with 3rd Parties for civils, traffic management and other PIA related activities
* Day to day task management of the Civils engineering teams delivering FTTH / FTTP projects
* Health and Safety management of the engineering teams
* Working closely with operations manager and planning effectively to ensure deadline are met
* Liaison with councils to ensure permitting and noticing are correct
* Maximise the efficiency of the engineering teams
* Act as knowledge expert for blockages, chamber and duct installation works
Please apply with an up to date CV and we will contact you with further details.