£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
29 days ago
Candidates will need to have a good understanding of Narrow Trenching / Reinstatement (ideally within Fibre projects). You will have a proven track record of high-quality supervisory work across reinstatement and narrow trenching with the ability to manage small to large teams.
The ideal candidate for this organisation will have a clear drive to join a family led contractor in the early stages and believe in the business, you will be hard working and expected to hit the ground running from day one.
Salary: Up to £35k + Vehicle + Training + Pension + Expenses
* Managing up to 4 civils and builds crews on site across their FTTP build.
* Liaising with contractors and customers providing updates on activity if required
* Carrying out supervision across Reinstatement / Narrow trenching
* Ensuring work is carried out in a safe effective manor
* Delivery a unparalleled service to customers and contractors
Please contact Oliver Tiernan with your CV for consideration