£23000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Salary: Up to £25,000 + Pool Vehicle + Pension + Benefits (Tools, Expenses Paid, Extensive Training, Annual bonus)
A specialist Wireless Communications company are looking for a data cabling / structured cabling engineer to join their field installation department. This is a small, focused, clos-knit team that complete specialist projects in mobile phone boosting systems (cellular microcell, Wifi, In-Building Solutions). Applicants will need to have a demonstrable background in cat 5 / 6 / coax cabling and be comfortable being trained on new technologies and undertaking numerous training courses including IPAF, PASMA, SSSTS, ECS / CSCS and manufacturer courses.
You must be prepared to travel and stay away extensively over the UK. You will be provided with full tools, uniform, POE, pool vehicle, accommodation and daily expenses.
Due to the nature of the sites you will work on you need to be able to pass high level security clearances.
* Cat 5 /6 Coaxial Structure Cabling in various environments (stadiums, sports arenas, airports, offices, etc)
* Fitting antennae, wireless access points and other Wireless devices
* Ensuring quality of work and keeping work spaces tidy
* Liaising with sub-contractors / clients to ensure work can be completed on time
* Staying away from home to complete project works
* You will be given a pool vehicle which can't be taken home so you must be able to make your own way to/from the office
* Extensive travel / staying away - projects are national
* Working in teams of two or more
* Training Courses provided (IPAF, PASMA, SSSTS, ECS, CSCS, Manufacturer Courses)
If you are interested in this role, can recommend anyone, or require further information please do not hesitate to contact Drew Derry on 01932 83 7792 or via email on