about 1 month ago
Business Development Manager – M&E/Electronic Security - £55k OTE £100k + Car Allowance
- Investment into a thriving area of the business
- Mitigate client risk due to size of the company (top player in the market)
- Role in a lucrative marketspace – can really make the position your own
Your Future: As this global client continues to thrive within integrated security protection, they are looking for an ambitious Business Development Manager to drive the division forward within a lucrative growing sector. This is a role identified by the Sales & Managing Director to specialise within a market showing great potential, you will target M&E Contractors, Consultant and Major Contractors throughout the UK.
The Role: The Business Development Manager will be selling a range of integrated security solutions, fire and parameter protection into the large Enterprise market. You will have good experience selling Integrated Solutions and will develop new from new business. With the backing of a global company and a leader in the market you will grow the company within the M&E major projects.
The Company: Operating out of every continent, this company provides integrated security solutions for a range of organisations and events. Combining innovation and quality guarding, they provide a full end to end solution combining cutting edge technology with high-class manpower services. This global business has multiple other business ventures. A realisation for the need to have a Business Development Manager to specifically target the M&E sector is required.
You: For this Business Development Manager role we need people with:
- A hunter attitude
- Experience of managing multi-level decision makers with a complex sales cycle
- Experience of selling enterprise security solutions
- The ability to work remotely and independently
- Process driven and stand on your own two feet
- Know the industry and can hit the ground running
The package for the Business Development Manager is:
Base: £55k (Flex DOE)
- OTE: £100k Y1
- Car Allowance
- Negotiable Benefits
The Business Development Manager is based in the United Kingdom. Ideally you will be in a central region with good access to the motorway network.