about 2 months ago
Business Development Manager - Fire & Security Solutions
- £100k OTE (uncapped)
- Career Progression
- Strategic growth plan to double turnover
Your Future: Enhance your career by joining this market leading Fire and Security pioneer as a Business Development Manager. With strategic growth plans to double the fire and security arm of the business you will have the opportunity to grow your career and, in turn, your rewards.
The Role: As Business Development Manager you will be focusing on several vertical markets across the UK. This is a new business acquisition position selling an integrated fire and security solution. These innovative solutions and end-to-end managed services help keep businesses and their employees safe in a forever changing environment.
The Company: This business is a technology led, market leading FM and Professional Services organisation that covers the whole of the UK. They are disrupting the industry and are now seeking a Business Development Manager who will help contribute to their growth strategy for 2020 and beyond. Actively recruiting in this climate is indicative of this business’s stability and “must have” solution on offer.
The Package for Business Development Manager is:
- Basic: £60,000
- OTE £100,000 uncapped
- Car or £450/month car allowance
- Flexible benefits
For this Business Development Manager position, we need people who fit these criteria:
- Business Development Management experience with SME and Corporate companies
- Some knowledge or experience within the Fire, Security, CCTV or Access Control market
- Strategic approach with the experience of engaging with multiple stakeholders at all levels within a client
- Ability to create solutions and uncover potential client’s objectives
- Possess a real partnership approach to selling
- Understand, and have experience of, selling on a managed service basis
Location: This Business Development Manager role is based in Scotland