about 1 month ago
This technology company of 15 years is a market leader & specialist provider of data retrieval, satellite tracking & communication software. They operate across 100 countries with a proven track record & award winning products that have revolutionised multiple sectors. Having made three acquisitions last year alone, this company prides itself on fantastic internal & external growth.
As a Director of Business Development, you will be selling a variety of bespoke software to a range of sectors including Military, Renewables, Telematics, Oil & Gas. With an armoury of a continually developing and growing products, you can offer an end-to-end solution to your clients across the globe. Although a Senior Member of the team, there is great professional development on offer; including any product upskill required to become a key driver in the success of the division.
Requirements for the Director of Business Development:
- A Successful & proven track record in software sales (SaaS/IOT).
- Experience within satellite/data retrieval is desirable.
- A strong sales acumen.
- High levels of professionalism in both business and character.
- The ability to consult on a technical level throughout an end-to-end sale process.
- An interest in learning new technology.
- Experience in managing a complex sales cycle.
- Basic – up to £90k
- OTE - £130k
- Private health care
- Great pension scheme
- Negotiable benefits