2 months ago
The Role: An experienced UC, connectivity and business mobile sales professional targeting the SME/Mid-Market level through any vertical. Developing new business, you will manage your own diary and prospects, selling bespoke solutions of leading in demand products. You will be supported by a lead generation organisation to help identify opportunities and then closing sales will be key to your success.
The Company: Business connectivity specialists that have a leading vendor partnership to supply the latest technologies in UC, Cloud, Mobile and Hosted Telephony. Lead by a Director that has a wealth of experience and knows how to excel in this space. They are seeking two business development managers and have identified a need for a leader to migrate into a sales manager position after establishing themselves as a person of influence. They work hard and really like to enjoy their successes and are wanting someone that wants to succeed and have fun whilst doing it.
The requirements for the Business Development Manager:
- Experience selling unified communication solutions.
- Hunter attitude with a hunger to succeed.
- Ambitious with a money motivated mindset.
- Confident in seeking and closing opportunities.
- Manage and develop a pipeline.
- Team player that fits into a fun culture.
- Go above and beyond to hit KPIs.
- Highly personable and create great business relationships.
The package for the Business Development Manager:
- £30-50k base
- OTE £60-100k – Uncapped
- Pension, perks, etc.
The Business Development Manager will be based in the North West/Yorkshire.